MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) For Kids!
T.A.G. Muay Thai now offers the best martial arts program for children in the Northern Virginia area, KIDS MMA! Children from the ages of 4-12 can learn an ancient martial art that is practical for self-defense. Young students gain self-confidence, learn discipline, respect and get in shape while having fun! Everything in the KIDS MMA program correlates with our adult Muay Thai programs; everything they learn will apply towards the adult curriculum, which helps them on their journey to obtain rank and become a certified instructor for the World Thai Boxing Association.
If you are looking for your children to be challenged physically, mentally, and to learn an Ancient Martial Art that’s practical for Self Defense, then look no further and contact us today to get started! Please fill out the information below to receive more info on the gym and to schedule your first class ASAP!
Kids MMA Classes Every Tuesday & Thursday at 6PM
Michael & Sons Sportsplex in Sterling, VA
- Kids MMA Tuition – $139.00 per month | Three month subscription min. required*30-day notice to cancel
- Email Info@tagmuaythai.com to get started!
- Send email@example.com an email or fill out the FREE Trial box below and Kru Chris will contact you to set up a day and time for you to come out!
Michael & Son SportsPlex at Dulles
21610 Atlantic Boulevard (2nd Floor)
Sterling, VA 20166
*Kids MMA classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday at 6PM, ending by 7PM.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class to fill out a liability form. Your child will be assigned a coach to teach him/her basic Thai Culture & etiquette, the Muay Thai stance, basic strikes and movement. Once your child has a basic understanding, he or she will then be moved to a classroom setting with other MMA students.
- In a typical class, we have a 1:8 (coach to student) ratio. In addition to the coaches, multiple seasoned students in the class will also assist any new student to Muay Thai to make them feel at home. There will be light contact to learn distance, timing and body placement with multiple training partners. The links below will give you more on what to expect.
- Students will have an opportunity in class to practice, drill techniques and combinations in front of an instructor. Any necessary adjustments and corrections will be made during class so the student can get proper repetitions to make it muscle memory.
- WATCH THIS: https://youtu.be/NPVjdcG_FCs
- READ THIS: http://tagmuaythai.com/first-muay-thai-class/
- If you are looking to fight a heavy bag for or a cardio routine, this isn’t the gym for you. Muay Thai is a contact sport. What separates T.A.G. Muay Thai from other gyms, is that our students have self-discipline and control to not hurt each other. They apply proper resistance and pressure to test one another to make sure the technique works. Are they perfect? No. They miss a block and get hit in the face; however, it’s training. It is a learning experience and our students aren’t purposely trying to hurt one another.
- There are 13 belt ranks for T.A.G. Kids MMA students:
White, Grey/White, Grey, Grey/Black, Yellow/White, Yellow, Yellow/Black, Orange/White, Orange, Orange/Black, Green/White, Green and Green/Black.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL:
KIDS MUAY THAI CLASSES | NORTHERN VIRGINIA AREA
T.A.G. Muay Thai is not a daycare. We don’t hand out belts for money. Please call (703) 489-7807 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your FREE TRIAL to get the best Muay Thai training and MMA training in Sterling, Virginia!